- Redwood City, CA
- Jeff Alavarez
Who is Naya Health?
Naya Health is a consumer health company reimagining products that better the nutritional health for women and children. Our first offering is the Naya Smart Breast Pump, the first and only breast pump to utilize a hydraulic system to deliver exceptional comfort, efficiency and quiet to nursing moms. Through our patented smart sensor technology we empower parents with information they can use to improve the health and wellness of their children.
The ideal candidate will be eager to roll up her/his sleeves and execute, able to work autonomously and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Testing and learning is an important part of our culture and – we believe – our future success.
Where do we need help?
Our company is off to a fast start and we are in need of a talented, experienced web developer to support this evolution. Not only do we need help on our interactive frontend development, we will also be integrating with other systems to create a scalable experience.
- Experience with Jekyll, GRUNT/GULP and static asset generation.
- Experience with Shopify backed e-commerce platform and its respective APIs.
- 3+ years of PHP, Wordpress custom theme development.
- Proficiency with Node.js.
- Proficiency with MongoDB and SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA.
- Experience providing REST APIs for user interface consumption.
- Comfort with and understanding of version control (GIT), continuous integration, and deployment tools.
- Experience with ES6 and ES7 is a plus.
- Software architecture experience in an enterprise size environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and can communicate up and down.
- Jeff Alvarez